Stainless steel casting
What is stainless steel casting？
Stainless Steel (Stainless Steel) is the abbreviation of stainless acid-resistant steel, resistant to air, steam, water, and other weak corrosive media or stainless steel called stainless steel; and will be resistant to chemically corrosive media (acid, alkali, salt, and another chemical leaching) corrosion of steel called acid-resistant steel.
Stainless steel casting is a general term for castings made of various stainless steel materials (also known as stainless steel fine castings). Stainless steel casting or stainless steel investment casting is a lost wax investment casting process in which molten stainless steel is poured into a mold to solidify to obtain a solid stainless steel component of the desired shape.
Advantages of stainless steel castings
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Excellent surface finish
- High dimensional accuracy
- Extremely complex parts are castable
- Almost any grade can be cast
Stainless steel casting material grade
|Material Grade||General use||Applications|
|304||Food-grade stainless steel, housing, machinery||Medical, mining, petrochemical. Mechanical parts|
|304 is widely accepted in the food industry as the standard for cleaning and corrosion resistance.|
|304L/ 316L||Similar to other 300 series steels, the “L” stands for low carbon, making each grade softer but more corrosion resistant||Food & Marine Products, Medical, Petrochemical|
|316||Housing, Gears, Plates||Automotive, petrochemical, food, and marine hardware|
|316 is known for its excellent corrosion resistance, making it well-suited for many applications including marine environments|
|410&416||Housing, bushing, handle, bracket||Auto parts, machine tools, food, and parts thereof|
|400 series sheets of steel are very strong and very easy to work with. They will tend to fracture rather than bend under strong pressure.|
|17-4||Rod, pin, linkage, arm||Military, medical, machine tools, and other parts|
|17-4 is the strongest of the stainless steel series and can be used for parts that cannot be bent.|
Application of stainless steel castings
- Medical devices
- Mining Industry
- Petrochemical Industry
- New Energy
- Automotive Industry
- Machine Tools
Stainless steel casting gallery
We offer services beyond stainless steel castings
We offer stainless steel casting services:
- High-precision CNC machining
- Pickling and passivation, electrolytic polishing, vibration grinding, brushing and polishing, mirror polishing
- Sandblasting, painting, plating, and other surface treatments
- Broaching, milling, drilling, tappingThe solution, tempering, normalizing, quenching, annealing, carburizing, nitriding, alloying, and other heat treatments
Excellent Stainless Steel Casting Manufacturer
We are a manufacturer of stainless steel castings and can design and produce various types of stainless steel castings for you.
For more than twenty years, Dongying vastcast has been specializing in the investment casting process. We can assure you of efficient production of high-quality castings and provide you with professional casting solutions with foresight.
- Consistent quality and dimensional tolerances through our proven quality control system.
- Cost savings through efficient and professional casting processes.
- Strict quality control guarantees both quality and delivery of the delivered product
- A professional technical team can produce high-quality parts according to your requirements
- Complete the after-sales service system and answer all your questions
Request A Free Quote
Or contact us to see our certificates
We'd like to work with you
Send us a message if you have any questions or request a quote. Our experts will give you a reply within 24 hours and help you select the right valve you want.
Tel/Whatsapp: +86 13345064499